- Invest in those industries or sectors that are of particular relevance to the nation’s development.
- Sustainable profitability/return on investments.
- Create an encouraging, supportive, and enabling environment for entrepreneurial activity.
- Stimulate the practice of investment within society.
- Accompany enterprises that demonstrate the capacity and potential to emerge as leaders in their respective line of business.
- Promote good corporate governance practices within investee companies.
Fundamentally, the following are the strategies adopted by the Corporation:
- Participating in the strategic decision-making process of its subsidiaries and to enhance their performance, productivity, and value.
- Monitoring of investee companies through best industry practices.
- Assistance and guidance to accompany the development of principal industries.
- Strategic collaborations and alliances with private entities, through financial support and representation at Board level into investee firms, enabling their evolution and broadening of scope.
- Risk management and implementation of good corporate governance.